What can I say we are a weird crazy family!
20 Things I Want To Tell My Daughter
- No one is perfect. Imperfection is a beautiful thing, embrace it.
- Be you, don’t let anyone allow you to ever question yourself.
- Be happy and be at peace. Happiness and Peace are an inside job.
- Re-evaluate often. Just because something is a certain way does not mean you need to follow suit.
- Dream Big. Then turn your dreams into goals.
- Be Kind. Be kind to everyone, we are all going through our own challenges. Your kindness has the ability to change someone’s day.
- Love. Love with your whole heart.
- Live your truth. Stand on your truth not on your circumstances. There is a big difference.
- Worry, ask yourself will this matter in a year? Do I have control over this situation? If the answer is no. Then you should not be worrying about it.
- Always look your best. When you feel like you look your best your day will be better and you will be more productive.
- Work hard. No one every said it was going to be easy, if its easy its probably not worth it.
- Life can really suck sometimes. Pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Just don’t sit there and focus on how difficult things can be. Because if you do, it will only get harder.
- Be trustworthy. Trust is going to be a big part of your life, your entire life. Be trustworthy and don’t give your trust to those who do not deserve it. They will end up hurting you.
- Sometimes the best thing you can do is walk away. And that is OK. All you can do is your best, and if you did thats all you can do.
- Assume Good Intentions. Most people are good and mean well.
- Don’t be afraid to express yourself. If you don’t you will probably regret it.
- Listen before you speak.
- Seek Wisdom.
- Budget. No matter how rich or poor you are. We all need a budget.
- Don’t ever forget where you come from and no matter how far away you are. I’m closer than you think.
Zoe, Cash, Zeike, & Niko
We are in love with our dogs! Do you have beautiful fur babies that are the love of their lives?
These dogs bring so much laughter and love into our family.
Here is how I do my Zone Cleaning. Feel free to print it out if you would like a starting off point to do your own Zone Cleaning.
Just a few of my favorite pictures.