Its different for all of us. How important is it to you to be the best version of you?
If it is important to you here are 5 things you should do now to be the best version of you.
- Make your bed everyday. Making your bed is the first step to feeling like you are ready to start your day on the right foot. And who wants to come home to a messy bedroom? Not me. Your bedroom is a place for you to rest and recharge, it should be a place of peace and tranquility. If it isn’t it time to get it that way, and that does not mean breaking the bank. Your bedroom should be decluttered and tidy and you will feel better and more restful. After all it really head to de-stress in a cluttered stressful room.
- Create a morning routine. It does not matter if you work out of the home or in the home, you need a morning routine. It does not need to be complicated, just a routine that helps you start your day with a smile on your face.
- Do you have time set aside for you and a place in your home you can go and feel at peace? If not, than schedule some time for yourself and find a place in your home that brings you happiness and peace. It should be a place where you can pray, journal, read, mediate. It should be quite and have a few things close be that bring you joy.
- Get moving! Don’t just sit there and be a bump on a log, move! Go for a walk or do some Yoga. Anything, just move your body and get your blood moving. Trust me it will help your mood and happiness. Just google what happens to our overall mood when we exercise.
- Prioritize you, practice self care. Take a bubble bath, paint your nails, go have coffee with a best girlfriend. Just prioritize you, if you don’t you’re not going to be the best for your family. You will be running on empty. And let’s face it, when we are running on empty we get cranky and that is not helpful for anyone. Take care of you and love yourself.