Be the best version of you!
Hi Friends! I hope you got a chance to read Part 1 of this post.
In my last post I talked a lot about giving yourself permission to prioritize yourself.
In this post I am going to talk about a few habits you should do right now to be the best version of yourself.
- Get moving. Move your body. Get your blood flowing. Take a walk, do some yoga, or just do some relaxing stretches. It does not always need to be about burning a bunch of calories. It can also be just thinking about what is good for your body and having the desire to take of your body.
- Fruits and Veggies. Nourish your body with all the wonderful antioxidants that fruit and veggies have. You will feel so much better and more energized if you eat food that is good for you.
- Hydrate. There are so many benefits to drinking water. I currently do my best to drink half of my body weight in ounces everyday. Jump on Amazon and find a water bottle that you really love, then keep track of how many ounces are in the water bottle and how many of them you should be drinking each day.
- Keep your commitments. Sometimes its hard in our busy day to day life to keep all the commitments we make. But if you make it you should keep it, if you reschedule and backout it gets easier and easier to not follow through.
- Cherish the things you have, try to get rid of the perfectionist attitude. Life is messy, its not perfect. No one has a pinterest perfect life. Stop trying to fix things or make them better, just allow yourself to love things as they are. If you look at most pictures on Pinterest you will find that what makes the homes and spaces so appealing is the lack of clutter. Decluttering a space is cheap and easy and you will feel so much better if you don’t have to contend with stuff all over surfaces.
God Bless, Jill