I am a big fan of the Dollar Tree, not only can you find some great deals, but you can decorate and organize on a tiny tiny budget. And lets be honest, who doesn’t love that!
Here is a list of my favorite Dollar Tree items.
- Hurricane Vases
- Candle Sticks
- Vanilla Luminescence Candles (they small amazing)
- White Sand
- Cutting Mats
- Dish Towels
- Reusable Rubber Gloves for Cleaning
- Fall and Christmas Floral
- Greeting Cards
- Gift Bags
- Tissue Paper
- Party Supplies
- Magnetic List Pads
- Organizing Baskets & Containers- they seriously have every shape and color you can imagine. We use these for so many different things in our house.
- Sticky Notes
- Binder Dividers
- Sheet Protectors
- Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Fall and Christmas Decor – they have some really cute signs, and other smaller items to create really great DIYs.
- Betty Crocker Rubber Spatulas – These are my favorites, I reach for them over and over in my kitchen.
- Floral Foam
Stay tuned for some DIY inspiration and ideas.