Hi Friends! As we are getting closer to fall, I am starting to think about all of my fall favorites. Fall brings cooler crisp weather so my wardrobe changes a bit as does my makeup, I decorate my house for fall, and I cook different types of things. I will leave a few links below for all of my favorites.
Here a few of my favorites for this coming fall season.
- Fall Decor at Dollar Tree. I love to decorate our home for fall and I try to do it on a very small budget. The Dollar Tree has a ton of fall decor as well as alot of DIY options to recreate something you love on a much smaller budget. If you don’t have a Dollar Tree in your area or if there is a lot they do not have, you can also shop online at www.dollartree.com . Alot of items you need to but in larger quantities but there are some that you can buy in smaller quantities as well.
- L’Oreal Infallible Liquid Lip in the color Candy Man. Can I just say this stays on all day and the color is such a pretty matte pinkish brown. Its beautiful and goes great with fall colors. I linked the one I love below. Sometimes Ulta has buy one get one 50% too.
- IT Cosmetics Foundation. My skin is on the dryer side and let me just say this foundation is my absolute favorite. I pair it with a drop of a highlighter. This combination will give you a flawless beautiful glow. I have linked both products below.
- Skinny Jeans. My current favorite are the Kancan jeans. They come in a varity of different styles and the are so cute. See link below.
- Grove Collabrative cleaning products. I love that I can switch the scents of their cleaning products with the season. They smell so good and make cleaning a lot more enjoyable. My favorites from Grove are the Mrs. Meyers Candles, Mrs. Meyers Multi Purpose cleaner, Method Fabric Softer in Beach Sage, Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap and Hand Soap. https://www.grove.co/referrer/1070156/. If you are a first time customer they include a really generous gift for signing up.