Top 10 Favorite Movies.
I am the biggest fan of wholesome, inspiring, romantic and funny movies. So if that is you, you will love this list.
These are is not in order. I don’t think I could ever pick a number one. I love them all.
- Sweet Home Alabama – I love this movie and I have watched it more times than I care to mention over the years. This girl LOVES a good chic flick.
- Blindside – Such a good movie. I love a really good inspiring movie of any kind. What I loved most about this movie is it opened my eyes to the fact of how unfortunate some people are and how others kindness can change their lives dramatically.
- Anne of Green Gables – This movie is so old but I still love it so much.
- The Man From Snowy River – This is such a great story and the scenery in the movie is beautiful. Again this is an old one, but I love older movies so if you don’t then this one is not for you.
- The Horse Whisper – I am sure from my choices you can figure out I am a horse lover. And this is such a wonderful movie. I love that it was filmed in Montana, it is so beautiful. Incredible story about a girl and her horse.
- The Titanic – Well this is just a beautiful romance. How can you not love The Titanic.
- Ride Along – So funny.
- Christmas Vacation – This one and the next 2 we watch every Christmas. These are all classics in our home.
- Polar Express